The ultimate guide to property trading - TAB University S4E5
Welcome to the latest episode of TAB University podcast! Host Katrina Hindley is joined by Sam Morris and special guest Joel Shields from PSJ Property, a company that buys real estate throughout the UK and adds value via planning or asset management to then sell back into the market or add to their growing portfolio.
In this episode, we will be running through all the ins and outs of property trading and will be answering five key questions to help you understand the world of property trading.
Tune in as we explore property trading and uncover everything you need to know about this industry. The top five questions asked are:
- What is property trading?
- What is the difference between being a property trader and a property investor?
- What types of property would you buy and sell?
- How is a property trader different from an estate agent?
- How did you get into property trading?
- Joel Shields LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joel-shields-b1918018/
- PSJ Property website: https://psjproperty.com
- TAB University: https://tabhq.com/tab-university/podcasts
This podcast is for information only and does not constitute advice or a personal recommendation. When it comes to financing, any property used as security is at risk of repossession if you do not keep up with your payments. If you are unsure of the risks, you are advised to obtain appropriate professional advice.
Watch the full video, or find us on your usual podcast channels!
Listen to other episodes of TAB University podcast here:
- Super prime real estate
- Building warranty
- Sales guarantee
- Commercial property investment
- Debt advisory
- Receivership and restructuring
- Airspace development
- Auction house
- Real estate finance solicitor
- Monitoring surveyor
- Property finance and the media
- Specialist finance
- First time mortgages
- First time buyers
- Evaluate l Locate
- Mortgages and financial protection
- Venture capital
- Leisure and hospitality
- Care homes
- Property development
- Bridging loans
- Property investment
Have something to add?
We would love to hear your thoughts. Submit your comments here:
Thanks for sharing! All comments are reviewed prior to publishing.
Sorry! Something went wrong, please make sure you have filled in all fields.