The Ultimate Guide to Commercial Mortgages - TAB University S4E7
Want to know more on commercial mortgages? Then this TAB University podcast episode is for you! TAB University host Katrina is joined by TAB's sales director Nick and sales development director Jon.
In this episode, we'll be exploring:
1. What is a commercial mortgage?
2. Can anyone get a commercial mortgage?
3. Do the rates change on commercial mortgages?
4. How much of a deposit is needed for a commercial mortgage?
5. What is the TAB Mortgage?
This podcast is for information only and does not constitute advice or a personal recommendation. When it comes to financing, any property used as security is at risk of repossession if you do not keep up with your payments. If you are unsure of the risks, you are advised to obtain appropriate professional advice.
Watch the full video, or find us on your usual podcast channels!
Listen to other episodes of TAB University podcast here:
- Super prime real estate
- Building warranty
- Sales guarantee
- Commercial property investment
- Debt advisory
- Receivership and restructuring
- Airspace development
- Auction house
- Real estate finance solicitor
- Monitoring surveyor
- Property finance and the media
- Specialist finance
- First time mortgages
- First time buyers
- Evaluate l Locate
- Mortgages and financial protection
- Venture capital
- Leisure and hospitality
- Care homes
- Property development
- Bridging loans
- Property investment