Navigating the world of commercial real estate with Michael Raibin - TAB University S4E4
Welcome to the latest episode of TAB University podcast! Host Katrina Hindley is joined by sales director, Nick Russell and today's guest Michael Raibin, founder and director of Compton who specialises in office leasing and investment real estate within London's City Fringe.
In this episode, we'll be diving deep into the world of commercial real estate. We'll be answering five key questions to help you gain a better understanding of this sector. Our discussion will cover everything from what commercial real estate is to how to invest in it and much more.
We'll be exploring the role of a commercial agent, discussing whether you can get a mortgage for commercial property, and sharing Michael's personal journey into the world of commercial real estate. So, whether you're a seasoned investor or just starting out, this episode has something for everyone.
Join us as we explore the world of commercial real estate and uncover everything you need to know about this industry. The top five questions asked are:
- What is commercial real estate?
- What is the role of a commercial agent?
- Can you invest in commercial real estate?
- Can you get a mortgage for commercial property?
- How did you get into commercial real estate?
- Michael Raibin LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelraibin/
- Compton website: https://www.compton.london/
- TAB University: https://tabhq.com/tab-university/podcasts
This podcast is for information only and does not constitute advice or a personal recommendation. When it comes to financing, any property used as security is at risk of repossession if you do not keep up with your payments. If you are unsure of the risks, you are advised to obtain appropriate professional advice.
Watch the full video, or find us on your usual podcast channels!
Listen to other episodes of TAB University podcast here:
- Super prime real estate
- Building warranty
- Sales guarantee
- Commercial property investment
- Debt advisory
- Receivership and restructuring
- Airspace development
- Auction house
- Real estate finance solicitor
- Monitoring surveyor
- Property finance and the media
- Specialist finance
- First time mortgages
- First time buyers
- Evaluate l Locate
- Mortgages and financial protection
- Venture capital
- Leisure and hospitality
- Care homes
- Property development
- Bridging loans
- Property investment
Have something to add?
We would love to hear your thoughts. Submit your comments here:
Thanks for sharing! All comments are reviewed prior to publishing.
Sorry! Something went wrong, please make sure you have filled in all fields.