TAB U Podcast - S4 E3: Super prime real estate with Alex Evagora from DDRE.global
Welcome to the latest episode of TAB University podcast!
Today, host Katrina Hindley is joined by TAB's lending associate Sam Morris and our special guest Alex Evagora, a real estate expert from DDRE Global, a luxury real estate firm. In this episode, we're going to dive deep into the world of super prime real estate.
We'll be discussing everything from what it is, to how the market is performing in today's economic climate, and how this sector has evolved over the past decade. We'll be answering five key questions, including:
- What is super prime real estate?
- Do people with super prime real estate need mortgages?
- How is the super prime market performing given the current economic outlook?
- How did you get into the super prime real estate market?
- How has this sector changed within the last decade?
- Alex Evagora Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alex_evagora/
- Alex Evagora LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexevagora/
- DDRE.global website: https://ddre.global/
- TAB University: https://tabhq.com/tab-university/podcasts
This podcast is for information only and does not constitute advice or a personal recommendation. When it comes to financing, any property used as security is at risk of repossession if you do not keep up with your payments. If you are unsure of the risks, you are advised to obtain appropriate professional advice.
Watch the full video, or find us on your usual podcast channels!
Listen to other episodes of TAB University podcast here:
- Building warranty
- Sales guarantee
- Commercial property investment
- Debt advisory
- Receivership and restructuring
- Airspace development
- Auction house
- Real estate finance solicitor
- Monitoring surveyor
- Property finance and the media
- Specialist finance
- First time mortgages
- First time buyers
- Evaluate l Locate
- Mortgages and financial protection
- Venture capital
- Leisure and hospitality
- Care homes
- Property development
- Bridging loans
- Property investment
Have something to add?
We would love to hear your thoughts. Submit your comments here:
Thanks for sharing! All comments are reviewed prior to publishing.
Sorry! Something went wrong, please make sure you have filled in all fields.