An interview with Danny Sovitch from Life Financial Solutions | S3 E6 | TAB University LIVE
Welcome to TAB University podcast season 3. For this season, we've changed things up and all 16 episodes were recorded live at TAB University LIVE podcast at the Finance Professional Show 2022.
We're back with TAB U host Katrina Hindley, head of marketing at TAB, for episode six, and she was joined by Danny Sovitch, co-founder and director of Life Financial Solutions. Danny thinks that although this is a challenging time in the industry, it's the best time to get started and learn. The best advice he's been given is to never dwell on the problem, always dwell on the solution.
Watch the rest of our podcasts and subscribe to TAB University podcast here:
Make sure you follow us on socials to be the first to know when there's a new episode available:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/tabldn/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/tabhq
Twitter - https://twitter.com/tabldn
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/tabldn/
Life Financial Solutions: https://www.lifefs.com/index.html
Watch the full video, or find us on your usual podcast channels!
Listen to other episodes of TAB University podcast here:
- An interview with Nick Moss from Allica Bank
- An interview with Bradley Haylock from GCB Recruitment
- An interview with Ben Scodeller from Club London at West Ham
- An interview with MIMHC co-founder Jason Berry
- An interview with Mortgage Solutions and Specialist Lending Solutions
- Commercial property investment
- Debt advisory
- Receivership and restructuring
- Airspace development
- Auction house
- Real estate finance solicitor
- Monitoring surveyor
- Property finance and the media
- Specialist finance
- First time mortgages
- First time buyers
- Evaluate l Locate
- Mortgages and financial protection
- Venture capital
- Leisure and hospitality
- Care homes
- Property development
- Bridging loans
- Property investment
Have something to add?
We would love to hear your thoughts. Submit your comments here:
Thanks for sharing! All comments are reviewed prior to publishing.
Sorry! Something went wrong, please make sure you have filled in all fields.