An interview with Lee Selbo from Bespoke Bridging Finance | S3 E15 | TAB University LIVE
Welcome to TAB University podcast season three. For this season, we've changed things up and all 16 episodes were recorded live at TAB University LIVE podcast at the Finance Professional Show 2022.
For episode 15, TAB U host Katrina Hindley was joined by Lee Selbo, founder of Bespoke Bridging Finance. Lee believes there's no harm in making a mistake in life as long as you keep the receipt in your pocket!
Watch the rest of our podcasts and subscribe to TAB University podcast here:
Make sure you follow us on socials to be the first to know when there's a new episode available:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/tabldn/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/tabhq
Twitter - https://twitter.com/tabldn
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/tabldn/
Bespoke Briding Finance: www.bbfcltd.com
Watch the full video, or find us on your usual podcast channels!
Listen to other episodes of TAB University podcast here:
- An interview with Huw Meredith from Colliers International
- An interview with Gordon Robinson from Mutual Finance
- An interview with Matt Butler from Create.iF
- An interview with Jam Nash from Tuscan Capital
- An interview with Chanoch Fasten from Dex Finance
- An interview with Saam Lowni from Merryoaks Finance
- An interview with Alanah Hammond from Myles Wellbeing
- An interview with Ambrish Agarwal from Esteema Capital Partner
- An interview with Danny Sovitch from Life Financial Solutions
- An interview with Nick Moss from Allica Bank
- An interview with Bradley Haylock from GCB Recruitment
- An interview with Ben Scodeller from Club London at West Ham
- An interview with MIMHC co-founder Jason Berry
- An interview with Mortgage Solutions and Specialist Lending Solutions
- Commercial property investment
- Debt advisory
- Receivership and restructuring
- Airspace development
- Auction house
- Real estate finance solicitor
- Monitoring surveyor
- Property finance and the media
- Specialist finance
- First time mortgages
- First time buyers
- Evaluate l Locate
- Mortgages and financial protection
- Venture capital
- Leisure and hospitality
- Care homes
- Property development
- Bridging loans
- Property investment
Have something to add?
We would love to hear your thoughts. Submit your comments here:
Thanks for sharing! All comments are reviewed prior to publishing.
Sorry! Something went wrong, please make sure you have filled in all fields.