An interview with Nick Moss from Allica Bank | S3 E5 | TAB University LIVE
Welcome to TAB University podcast season 3. For this season, we've changed things up and all 16 episodes were recorded live at TAB University LIVE podcast at the Finance Professional Show 2022.
Nick Russell, sales director at TAB, hosted episode five, and was joined by Nick Moss, director of lending product at Allica Bank. Nick and Nick discuss how it's important to be transparent and clear on what you do and what you don't do, and what they enjoy about the lending space.
Watch the rest of our podcasts and subscribe to TAB University podcast here:
Make sure you follow us on socials to be the first to know when there's a new episode available:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/tabldn/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/tabhq
Twitter - https://twitter.com/tabldn
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/tabldn/
Allica Bank: https://www.allica.bank/
Watch the full video, or find us on your usual podcast channels!
Listen to other episodes of TAB University podcast here:
- An interview with Bradley Haylock from GCB Recruitment
- An interview with Ben Scodeller from Club London at West Ham
- An interview with MIMHC co-founder Jason Berry
- An interview with Mortgage Solutions and Specialist Lending Solutions
- Commercial property investment
- Debt advisory
- Receivership and restructuring
- Airspace development
- Auction house
- Real estate finance solicitor
- Monitoring surveyor
- Property finance and the media
- Specialist finance
- First time mortgages
- First time buyers
- Evaluate l Locate
- Mortgages and financial protection
- Venture capital
- Leisure and hospitality
- Care homes
- Property development
- Bridging loans
- Property investment
Have something to add?
We would love to hear your thoughts. Submit your comments here:
Thanks for sharing! All comments are reviewed prior to publishing.
Sorry! Something went wrong, please make sure you have filled in all fields.