How to sign your Funding Agreement
This is a video and instructions explaining how to sign your Funding Agreement. Before you can make any investment on the TAB platform, you need to read and electronically sign your Funding Agreement.
- You will find a link to your Funding Agreement in an email with the subject line: TAB | Funding Agreement | Action required!
- There is also a button on the profile section of your account that says ‘Sign my Funding Agreement’.
- Once you have clicked your Funding Agreement link, a page will appear with the title ‘FUNDING AGREEMENT’.
- Scroll down the page and you will see a grey box with your Funding Agreement document in.
- Click inside the box and scroll to the very last page of the Funding Agreement. TAB Property Term Sheet is the last page.
- If you continue to scroll you will see where the signature will appear, if you have not scrolled through your Funding Agreement, the box for the signature will NOT appear. You may need to use the scroll bar to move down the main page.
- Once you have scrolled to the bottom of your Funding Agreement, the box at the bottom of the page will now show your signature box.
- Please sign in the box provided. You can use a mouse, touch-screen or digital pen. Then click ‘Confirm signature’.
- After signing, you will be taken to your account dashboard.
- You are now ready to invest.
Should you have any questions, please get in touch via email at email@example.com or phone 0208 057 9070.